millionaire's mindset by Gaurav

 

 millionaire's mindset





I want to become a millionaire. I want to live in a well-known place /civil society. I want so much money that if I went to the showroom then I don’t have to look at the price tag. Just I have to select and buy. I want to explore all the world. There should be no shortage of money.

Now, let me ask you one question. when you talk about a millionaire, are you talking about the currency INR, dollar or other..?

 I am assuming that you are talking about 1 million dollars($). Which is about 7.5 crore  INR.



Do you understand the meaning of a millionaire?  The amount you left after paying your taxes, after giving your expenses if the saving is more than 1 million dollars then you are a millionaire.

                    You want to be a millionaire. Now you have to focus on your learnings, learn new things and go ahead. But the challenge is you don’t want to invest in your learnings. Is it possible that  I wouldn’t need to hire peoples in my team. You want to become a millionaire. You are 100% sure about it. But you don’t want to spend a single rupee.  You are not ready to invest in your learnings. You are not ready to invest in infrastructure. You want to create good quality videos but don’t want to buy a camera. You don’t want to invest in your clothes. But also you want to become a millionaire. when I hear things like this, then I become angry at that person.




         If you start your business with less money. But to become a millionaire you will need peoples in your team. You will have to hire peoples. For becoming a millionaire you have to invest on your learnings. You will have to invest in skills. You have to pay that price if you want to become a millionaire. For becoming a millionaire you have to sit up with peoples whose mindset is very rich. Who thinks like a rich person. Who thinks about their growth. Who wants to do more, who wants to achieve more, who wants to become more.



“ you are the  sum total of the five peoples you surround yourself with”


invest in your knowledge. If your knowledge base is on the ground. Then the growth income will also be here only.

     If you want your income to grow then your knowledge base should grow.  Because   “ your learning is directly proportional to your income”

Now I am going to tell  you about the harsh truth of money.

  “ by  saving money you can’t become a millionaire” 

   “Rather than cutting down your expenses concentrate on increasing the revenue of your organization”. That is how the business becomes huge that is what you want to focus upon. You don’t want to go down your expenses.  You want more money, you want the name and fame. You want to travel around the world. You need to get new things in your life. And for that to happen you have to come with new products, new services & new offerings.  You need to increase your width so you will be able to get in front of more people. But none of this going to happen if you are afraid of investing in yourself. You need to change your mindset. From a “ conservation mode to abundance mode” if you get into the abundance mode you will automatically get the results. Because most of the peoples live with that conservation mode. They don’t want to get out of their shell, they don’t want to do more. They want to same money (5rs, 10, 50rs..) 


 no this not the right way to get rich. I don’t want to cut down my expenses. I want to increase my revenue. I realize this are my grandfather their grandfather used to save money but no one gets succeeded in their life. And same is the case that with you as well. Right..? it's very important for us to understood that “nobody can become a millionaire without investing money”. I like those people who are ready to invest their time, money, and energy to become something significant in his life.  Will you be the first millionaire in your family? If yes then follow our blog. 

Now give me permission to end this blog here. let’s meet in another blog. stay tuned. 

Let’s become successful together.

Thank you…………..!

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts