sales will make you millionaire

 how sales will make you millionaire

If you really want to become rich, wealthy. So read this blog till the end. Because I am going to giving you biggest learnings. The biggest difference between people who are poor and rich. And I am talking about in terms of money and wealth. And the difference between peoples is not so rich belong to a poor class or are in the middle class. There is one major difference. want to become a millionaire follow my blogs


As usual, I want to ask you a question. What makes a man rich or poor? 
Let's continue, understand rich peoples are get paid on the basis of their results. They are paid on the basis of their outcomes. Whereas the people in the poor class or in the middle class are paid on the basis of the time they put in. .by the way I am not against doing a job, or working with somebody, or working for somebody. I am here to change your mindset. So you can start understanding how to become rich. let me give you an example consider you earn 25000 per month and work for 25 days. You earn 1000 per day okay. And suppose you work for 10 hours that means you earn 100rs for every hour. Is this clear?



           Now let me ask you one another question. How many of you use this old pattern? Maybe you are a student and your parents use to do this. They go to the office they work and get paid and that’s why the salary is less. Compare to people who are rich. What they do is they get paid on the basis of the result that they put in. they on the basis of outcomes that they create for themselves. I am giving you a very simple example. Suppose I am writing this blog and it takes me 2 hours to prepare this blog. and I have developed the strategies and created the content and I can get up to one lakh from this blog. what if I will come with useless content if I don’t have any strategies then you would not like to read my blog. right? And will not be able to earn a single rupee. Do you understand? Why I get paid. I get paid on the basis of outcomes that I put in and not on the basis of time that I put in. If I can write 5 blogs per day but it will not do any conversation then I will not be able to earn a single rupee. But I am creating result getting paid. I am getting that revue generating opportunities for me.



 

        Take any business in the world like Amazon, Tesla, Tata, reliance they get paid on the basis of the results they get. They sold some products and after selling they become richer and richer. They sell services and get rich. Amazon is selling products they are selling services and they have lot more platforms if they will not sell products or services then they will not able to generate money. and they will not become rich. So I want each and every one of you to learn how to do sales.



    If you are working for an organization tell them you can sell their products or services. And if your daily sales are approximately  50 thousand and you get only 10% incentive then you are generating 5 thousand per day. Where you were earning 1 thousand per day now you are earning 5 thousand per day.  And gradually your skillsets will develop and you will able to generate more and more money. sales are the noblest profession on this planet. because you earn on the basis of the outcomes and results and not on the basis of the time you put in. that’s why rich peoples are becoming rich. They know how to do sales. 99% of millionaires on this planet become rich because they do sales. Take the example of Amazon, Microsoft, Tesla,  Facebook, Google, and many more they sell the product or service. Now I think you know the importance of sales.

  Write this on the diary or on your wall.

 “ I want to be paid on the basis of outcomes and not on the basis of my time

So give me permission to leave. Let’s met in another blog.    

let’s become successful together                                                   

Thank you so much for reading this blog.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts