job vs business by Gaurav

 

job vs business by Gaurav


This story can change your perspective. I am sure this minutes reading is one of your best investments. Only 5 minutes.

         There were two friends Rahul and Jai. Rahul was commission by profession and Jai was the owner of a construction company. Both are more than  50 years old. The life of both of them was full of experience. Each one has different experiences and perspectives. Once they were met and start talking meanwhile Rahul says, look at me I belonged to a poor family, my father was a farmer and now I am a commissioner. Now, people salute me. Thousands of peoples come to meet me. I have power, I have the police, I have everything. If you also prepared for the commissioner exam with me then can be a commissioner. You can also be on a powerful post.


job vs business by Gaurav



            Jai replied I have I did good, I had chosen the business career it was my best decision. I am very happy about choosing a business career. Rahul said, no buddy. You have a lot of tension you have to do meetings day night, struggle for the project. You can’t even sleep at the night. Sometimes customer issues and sometimes investors issue. Then how can you live happy even you have this kind of issue? Look at me I go to the office at 9 o clock. I have the government’s car, the government's house. I have guards who protect me 24 hours. And have a salary of lakhs. My life is going with happiness without any tension. But your life is full of problems.

job vs business by Gaurav


              Then Jai replied the same thing to Rahul. I am fully satisfied with my profession. I think my profession is better than you. Rahul starts laughing. Rahul says what are you saying. I have a government job. I have the power I can do anything with my power. I have government security. I have a name and fame. I have a lot of money then also you are saying your career option is better than mine. How? Tell me.

              Jai said the first thing is career interest. And I had an interest in the business from childhood. That’s why I decided to be a businessman. And today I am a successful businessman. I know this profession has lots of work and tension. And you where you have done your father’s treatment, that hospital project was made by me. And the owner of that hospital is a businessman. If you did some delay in your father’s treatment then anything might be happening. Now, thanks to that businessman who made that hospital just because of him your father are alive. Listen to anything you have to see in the surrounding there is one man behind that who is a businessman. It just takes you 5 min to reach the office by car. But have you think who made the car. You feel comfortable in that car but the person behind that also a businessman. In India more than 90% of taxpayers are businessmen. And just because of there you got a salary. In short, you got a salary from a businessman. Leave it and listen to one more fact. I have 500 employees means 500 families is running by my company. Parents send their students to school and pay the fees and that’s how the teacher got a salary. I mean to say are more than 500 families fed by me.

job vs business by Gaurav

     Last month I have made a mall which is just behind your home. Do you know how many employees work there? How many businesses running there. More than 2000 employees work or do business there. Means more than 2000 families fed by that mall. I know we have lots of tension. Because we have a lot of responsibilities. We are the way of thousands of peoples. One mistake can make 1000s of peoples unemployed. That’s why we have lots of tension. the economy of the country is dependent on the businessman. This is one of the professions that improves the economy of the country. Directly or indirectly. Take the history of any country, there is one person behind the success who is a businessman. Why America is a powerful country? Because they produce businessman. Elon musk, Steve jobs, Jeff Bezos, the bill gets, warren buffet. The revenue of amazon is more than the GDP of Pakistan.

job vs business by Gaurav
The work who looks better, that workers have more problems. And the person who faces that problem and be significant in his profession, then the people red him in the blogs.

 

The moral of the story start your business if you want to be a millionaire, you cant be a millionaire by doing the job. That’s it for today, met in another blog. stay tuned, let's become successful together.

Thank you


Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts